BOROUGH RECOVERY EVENT – MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER: 2 – 5pm
As carers and organisations who have played an important role in supporting Hounslow through Coronavirus, we wanted to invite you to the Borough Recovery Conference.
No single individual or organisation alone can respond to the challenges ahead, that’s why this virtual event will bring together the Council, its public sector partners, community groups, businesses, faith leaders and members of the public.
This event gives carers an opportunity to:
- Give feedback – what services/organisations mean a lot to you as a carer?
- Make carers everybody’s business – how can leisure centres, parks and shops be more carer-friendly?
- Raise awareness of your needs – what do you need in order to continue caring?
There are lots of workshops to choose from including health, wellbeing and social isolation.
You can attend as much or as little of the event as you wish.
To take part in the event or find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Services
- Travel Clinic
- Tests and Results
- Domestic Violence
- Preconception Advice
- Surgery Clinics
- Cancer Screening
- Children’s Health
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Men’s Health
- Minor Surgery
- NHS Health Checks
- Planning a Family
- Private Services List and Fees
- First Contact Physiotherapy (FCP) Service
- Sickness Certificates
- Supporting a Healthy Lifestyle
- Women’s Health