How long are the appointments?
The practice runs a 10 minute per person appointment system. If you have more than one problem please ask for a double appointment. Our aim is to run all surgeries on time but delays can occur. We try and give patients the time they need and we will inform you if the doctor or nurse you are seeing is running late. Please help us by arriving in good time for your appointment so that the patients after you are not kept waiting. Please cancel any appointments you no longer need even if this is short notice. Another patient may benefit from the release of that appointment.
You can make an appointment
- In person
- By telephone on 020 8747 1549
- Via the internet - please ask the reception staff for details and for your own unique PIN number
- Routine: Routine appointments are pre-bookable up to 2 months in advance, 1 week in advance and 2 days in advance
- Urgent: if the problem cannot wait until the next routine appointment
- Emergency: for immediate attention
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. If you have any comments or suggestions on how the system may be improved, please write to us or contact the Grove Park Surgery Patient Group.